Stremet’s vision is to become Finland’s most desired and recognized subcontracting partner in the sheet metal industry by 2030. Stremet aims to be widely known as a subcontracting partner with satisfied customers. The company will grow alongside its customers at a rate of 10-20% per year and achieve a revenue of €25 million by 2030.
Strategy – How We’ll Get There
For years, the company has been implementing a clear plan aimed at the desired outcome. The plan emphasizes aspects characteristic to business such as facilities, development of operations and services, investments, and increasing employee skills.
Facilities and Investments
- Transition to larger premises (20,000 m2) that provide ample space for growth and expansion.
- Spacious facilities enable smooth and efficient production.
- Facilities allow for investments in new machines and equipment.
- Facilities enable the development of a business cluster, offering customers a wide range of services under one roof.
- The building site has sufficient room for future expansion.
Attitude – Willingness to Learn and Develop
- No challenge set by a customer is a problem for us. We want to evolve, grow, and move forward.
- We continue to develop our operations daily.
- Committed management is involved in implementing decisions daily to improve operations.
- We continue well-timed investments that our customers need. Through investments, the company’s cost-effectiveness and competitiveness continue improving.
- We continue to develop our operations management system, production efficiency, and processes to further enhance our competitiveness.
Service and Customer Satisfaction
- We work on the quality of our services to make them even smoother and faster.
- We seek our customers’ help in developing services that support their operations. By doing so, growth is likely to continue.
- We boldly expand our service offerings in the direction desired by customers.
- We strive to promote customer satisfaction through all means.
Expertise and Employee Satisfaction
- We continue recruiting to enhance the company’s competitiveness and accelerate the desired change process.
- We continue to develop the skills and versatility of our current employees.
- Satisfied, committed employees are key to ensuring that our services and quality level are sufficient for our customers every day.
Finance and Customers
- We ensure that our financial resources are sufficient to implement the strategy.
- We ensure the profitability, efficiency, and competitiveness of our business.
- We aim for maximum customer satisfaction, for that ultimately funds our operations.
- A satisfied customer is the guarantee of our ongoing operations, maintaining financial responsibility.
- We can grow through corporate acquisitions.
- We are constantly looking for suitable targets that align with our strategy.
Internationalization and Expansion of Operations
- Expanding the potential market by going international.
- Acquiring new customers through exports, either indirectly or directly.