Hotel, Restaurant, and Food Distribution Solutions
As a company, Stremet specializes in sheet metal processing, laser-cut parts manufacturing, and assemblies. The HORECA segment is broad and diverse for us. Project-based orders with varying quantities are typical for the sector. The requirements almost always include scratch-free surfaces and avoidance of sharp edges. A usual part for us is a pierced and bent component made of stainless steel. Conveyor systems often include doors and panels, for which we use an automatic bender machine. In bending, we utilize press brakes with integrated flattening capabilities, significantly speeding up the bending process. Thicker frame components are manufactured using lasers or combination machines. Below, we’ve listed some of the most typical products within this sector.
We deliver a wide variety of products tailored to the HORECA sector.
- Food Distribution Boxes – For industrial kitchen equipment and transporting food on land and sea
- Bottle Return Machines – Manufacturing of sheet metal components from mechanics to sheet metal covers
- Greenhouse Products – Design and production of different cultivation platforms and parts for irrigation systems used in cultivating vegetables and flowers
- Catering Products – We can create conveyor systems for industrial kitchen equipment, trains, and ships
- Metal Furniture – Furniture for displaying and storing food
- Cooler Products and Freezer Cabinet – Commonly used at gas stations
- Refrigeration Products for Stores – Sheet metal components of store refrigeration solutions
- Store Shelves – Sheet metal parts for store furnishings
- Self-Service Counters
- Cooling Tubs
- Stainless Steel Countertops for Summer Kitchens
By Your Side Through the Entire Production Process – From Sheet Metal to Product
We provide our customers with expert support and co-operation throughout the entire project. We are ready to assist you in the design phase and offer technical guidance to ensure the end result meets your expectations.
Our aim is to establish long-term partnerships with our customers and ensure that every collaboration is successful.
What kinds of materials do we process? What information should be provided at the beginning of a project? How do we handle deliveries?
Answers to these and many other questions related to processes, services, and production can be found on our Frequently Asked Questions page, where you’ll also find various documentation and materials.